(1) The works created in 2016-2018 are admitted to the contest.
(2) The number of entries is unlimited.
(3) Participation in every contest is free of charge.
(4) Works in all categories (expect for G) should be first submitted as digital files, size: 30 cm on the larger side, 150dpi, JPG, RGB color model. Animated posters in the category (G) are provided in gif format, size 1920×1080px, duration not more than 3 seconds.
(5) List of selected entries will be published on the biennale website after July 31, 2018. Participants will be informed by e-mail. After that printed copies or files send to the address indicated in the letters.
(6) All submitted works remain in the Golden Bee Fund. Organizers have the right to exhibit and publish biennale works for non-commercial purposes. The author who sent the work to the contest, thereby expresses agreement with the terms of the competition.
(7) All fields should be filled with LATIN letters only. No Chinese, Korean and Japan characters are allowed!
(8) Technical requirements for files uploaded: size 30 cm on the larger side, 150 dpi, JPG, RGB.
Entries in all categories (expect for G) should be first submitted as digital files, size: 30 cm on the larger side, 150dpi, JPG, RGB color model.
Animated posters in the category (G) are provided in gif format, size 1920×1080px, duration not more than 3 seconds.
(9) After uploading of all files click the SEND button.
(10) You will receive an automatic notification about the successful upload.
(11) The number of files uploaded is not regulated.
(12) If the works do not meet technical requirements and terms of participation, they will not be accepted.
(13) The results of selection will be published after July 31, 2018.
(14) Files for print or printed copies of selected works must be sent by post. Postal address will be send by e-mail personally to those participants whose works have been selected by Pre-Selection Committee.